Monday, March 15, 2010

Busy as a Bee

Damn you March, slow down. March is my birthday month, filled to the brim with events and work is more hectic than ever. This week in particular is a busy one. It's deadline week, so everyone is scrambling around to get everything done on time (which means the office is a wreck.) That's one good thing I've learned from work, how to deal with a frantic work environment. It's good I'm busy at work though, it gives me a nice distraction from other things in my life. I'm also going to NYC this weekend with my dad to see the play A Behanding in Spokane with two of my favorite actors, Sam Rockwell (future husband) and Christopher Walken. It's going to be an amazing birthday. We are talking the train into the city which is my favorite way to travel. I love seeing the historic sites around the Hudson River blurring past you and then you rush into Grand Central. Somehow it's like you instantly change with that train ride and you become a little tougher, a little smarter and just become a slightly different person. I love New York.

No comments:

Post a Comment